The Use of Non-Impact Exercise Device
Cybex Research Institute
The Cybex Research Institute is the research arm of Cybex International. Its primary responsibility is to investigate both future concepts and existing products to ensure designs are optimized to produce the desired results.
Please fill in the form to download an independent research study from the Athlete by Design - Charlotte on The Use of Non-Impact Exercise Device to Return a Professional Athlete to Playing Condition Following Arthroscopic Knee Surgery: A Case Study.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Why Does the Arc Trainer Burn More Calories?
- How is the Arc Trainer Different from an Elliptical?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: General Fitness
- The Truth on Fitness: Do I Have to Keep My Knee Behind My Toe?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: The Top 5 Programs
- Why Use the Leg Press in the Gym?
- Lat Pulldowns: Wide Grip for a Wide Back…Fact or Fiction?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: High Intensity Interval Training
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: Improving Strength
- The Truth on Fitness: Should I Wobble While I’m Exercising?