Is Treadmill Calorie Burn Affected by Holding the Handrails?
Cybex Research Institute
The Cybex Research Institute is the research arm of Cybex International. Its primary responsibility is to investigate both future concepts and existing products to ensure designs are optimized to produce the desired results.
Please fill in the form to download an independent research study from the University of Massachusetts– Lowell on The Reduction of Metabolic Cost While Using Handrail Support During Inclined Treadmill Walking.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- 5 Tips to Build Your Business with Treadmills
- Keep Running: Your Treadmill Durability & Reliability Questions, Answered
- Cybex Care: How To move Treadmills
- Keep Running: Your Treadmill Service & Maintenance Questions, Answered
- 5 Reasons to use the Treadmill
- Keep Running: Your Treadmill User Experience Questions, Answered
- The Benefits of Treadmill Training
- Keep Running: Your Treadmill Asset Management Questions, Answered