Arm Use and Posture
Research from the Cybex Research Institute & UMass Lowell
The Cybex Research Institute & UMass Lowell worked together to determine if an exercise’s demand to an individual is altered by only changing how they interact with the machine, while keeping the machine settings constant. Their findings could change the way that you workout on the Arc Trainer.
Please fill in the form to download an independent research study from UMass Lowell and the Cybex Research Institute on:
Arm Use and Posture Alter Metabolic Cost During Non-Impact Cardiovascular Cross Training at a Constant Machine Workload
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- Why Does the Arc Trainer Burn More Calories?
- How is the Arc Trainer Different from an Elliptical?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: General Fitness
- The Truth on Fitness: Do I Have to Keep My Knee Behind My Toe?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: The Top 5 Programs
- Why Use the Leg Press in the Gym?
- Lat Pulldowns: Wide Grip for a Wide Back…Fact or Fiction?
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: High Intensity Interval Training
- Arc Trainer Exercise Series: Improving Strength
- The Truth on Fitness: Should I Wobble While I’m Exercising?